ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I configure snmp on cloud managed switches?

I have a compact 12-port switch here that I've set up with the Ruckus Cloud. I'd like to monitor it with SNMP, but it looks like it might be disabled and the cloud has also disabled my ability to configure settings. Am I missing something?Thanks!

ICX 7450 Compatiblity

Good afternoon,My client has 1 existing core switch using Enterasys connected to 1 access switch which is also Enterasys. Then they want to change the core switch with Ruckus ICX 7450. Can ICX communicate with another brand,in my case is Enterasys sw...

ICX Switches seem to Loop when setting SZ-Active

Good Afternoon,Has anyone seen an issue where ICX switches running various Firmware will boot loop after being joined to an SZ server?if I unplug the switch from the internet or disable SZ administration, the switch will stay up. But as soon as I plu...

cisco gbics in brocade/ruckus

Are Cisco gbics compatible with brocade ICX6450-48p switches.  It seems to work because I tested it but I was just looking for confirmation on compatibility.  Thank you.

brocade interface won't talk to cisco interface

ICX6450-48p stack of 6 switches (one uplink port) no longer communicate with cisco layer 3 switch.  It was working but just stopped.  The only thing that changed was removing a port channel from the cisco and a lag from the ruckus (brocade).

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.