Come from Aruba, Cisco background
I found ICX OS need to be improved
1. can't ping in Config modemust exit to Global mode to pingthat make extra headache for meARUBA # ping (no matter where we are)CISCO # do pingFORTI # exe ping
2. ctrl-zwhen I in interface modeARUBA 1x press ctrl-z will move you to config mode, 1x press ctrl-z again, it will move to Global modeRUCKUS 1x press ctrl-z will move you directly to Global mode
3. must conf t instead of just confARUBA conf is enough although "conf t" is available for backward compatibility
4. interface must e 1/1/1ARUBA # int 1RUCKUS maybe can follow ARUBA way. just issue "int 1" for local interface
5. fastbootARUBA https://techhub.hpe.com/eginfolib/networking/docs/switches/common/15-18/5998-8158_bog/content/ch04s0...RUCKUS is there a similar way
6. device-profileARUBA CISCO has device-profileRUCKUS where I can find device-profile
Go to Solution.
Feedback is always encouraged, but the forum is not the right avenue to submit feature requests. These will have to go through your account team and then they can submit the ideas on your behalf.
View solution in original post