ICX Switches
The RUCKUS ICX® Campus Switch family delivers a complete, scalable, and high-performance routing and switching solution that supports today’s demanding network applications.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hardware solution for Dual WAN gateway to gateway VPN

Hello, I am looking to connect 2 geographically distant (> 5 miles) sites. Both sites have dual WAN fail over, and dynamic IP's from each ISP. I am looking for a hardware (or general solution) recommendation to allow a secure connection...

Ruckus ICX 7450 false alert for BGP peering

We have a pair of Ruckus ICX 7450 switches that are running a router software that has multiple BGP peerings established and working without any issues, these switches also have SNMP service enabled which triggers any events on the device and send th...

Resolved! MCT with LR Transceivers

Hi, as I have not found a clear answer from the MCT Documents. Is it possible to use LR Transceivers for the ICL Connection of an MCT instead of DAC Cables? I was unable to find a definitive source for it. I expect it to work, as it does work fo...

nils_kahle by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ICX 7150 FIRMWARE QUESTION

Hi everyone,  I have an ICX 7150 running version 08.0.95 routing version on both flash partitions (primary and secondary).  So, Can I change it to or upgrade it to SPS (L2/Switch) version only?

Resolved! Stacking two ICX 7550

Hi, I'm planning to stack two CS ICX 7550 for redundancy links to Access switches , my question is, it will be necessary to have duplicate DAC cable for redundancy or just one cable  is enough ?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.