Access Points - Indoor and Outdoor
RUCKUS Indoor, Outdoor, Bridge and Specialty Wi-Fi Access Points (APs)
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Planning a wireless network for a 2000 square meters manufacturing company. Which AP products are best suited, do I need a Zonedirector?

We aredesigning a stabile Wi-Fi Architecture for a small manufacturing company. This wireless network needs to support seamless roaming for Mobile VoIP. The building is 2000 square meters (50m x 38m) and 10 meters high. The manufacturing area is sepa...

r500 convert stand alone ap

Hi, I have bought 2 pieces 901-r500-ww00 model AP . They have a firmware  to be used with controller.  I want to use them stand alone. which version should i upgrade? By the way, is it a problem in the connection of mobile phones with these products?

Ruckus H320 DHCP/NAT

Hi,I am doing some testing with a H320, vSZ-H version 3.6.0.0.510, AP firmware 3.6.0.0.771, specifically the DHCP/NAT on the AP feature.I have it working fine over the WiFi, I have set up the DHCP pool attached to a VLAN (11), and then an SSID also o...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.