ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot renew Support Entitlement for future ZD upgrade

Hi!I have ZD3050 with additional 50 AP with following licenses:901-3050-EU00 - ZoneDirector 3000, licensed for up to 50909-0050-ZD00 - ZoneDirector 3000 License Upgrade support802-3050-1000 - Partner WatchDog Premium Support for ZoneDirector802-3050-...

Zone Director not able to identify an OS type

I have an issue where a Mac book is not able to be identified as Mac OS by the zone director, and is the only mac book in this environment with the issue.This creates a problem when the device access control policy is set to "Deny by Default" - The o...

ZD1200 Map view not showing AP's anymore..

So I am using a ZD1200 with firmware 9.12.1.0 build 148I placed 3 AP's on a map I uploaded (the map is 143kb and not bigger then 720px) and I did this on a Windows 2008 R2 server with IE9. All was good until the next time I reopened the browser, I ca...

My APs shows disconnected status after electricity cut

After electricity cut, all my APs become disconnected and not pingable. They are connected to a switch that is connected to the ZD(pingable). The Ip adress of my APs are given by a DHCP server and then we choose the option "keep Aps sitting" in order...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors