ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gaming Access Policy

In the Access Control, we have several options to deny/allow devices.What metrics is the ZD using to scrap those devices. How does it know if this is a gaming device.Now days you can play games on Androids, and iOS.

ZD3000 rack ears?

Looking to purchase 3-4 sets of ZD3000 rack ears with mounting hardware - same as what comes in the factory packaging. Any idea how to do that?

LDAP Filtering for Self-Service Guest Access Approver

I'm trying to setup Self-Service Guest Access on customer's ZD but they require that select domain users can only approve Self-Service access request. Customer created a new group (sponsor/approvers) in AD and added only a few domain users as members...

"avoided poor internet connetion" with android

I managed internet connetion in hotel also hotel has ruckus zonediret and access point(about 100ea)well,  sometimes our ap has error specially android device , so i was checked that device wifi config every time has same problemdevice can detect our ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors