ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

get support service days remaning from CLI

Hi,Is there any command to get the "support service" remaning on Ruckus controller form CLI ?I only have this banner from WebUI "The Support Service will expire in [66] days......"This is for an assesment of 1000 ZD so going to WebUI is not possible,...

Problem with IOS 11 - Incorrect Password

Hello, After upgrade to IOS 11 my Iphone 7 Plus lost connection with Wireless. When enter the wireless password show me this error: Incorrect Password for Network "xxxx". My friend have a Iphone 6 and works, but whit me and my other friend with other...

Logically segregated WLAN - guest login issue

This should be a simple question but I'm not getting much luck with Ruckus support.Simply put, we want to use our existing Ruckus infrastructure with an internal WLAN and also a Guest WLAN.  The Guest WLAN is connected to a Guest VLAN which is logica...

ian_addis by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Users Address assignment

Hi guys. I want to know if I can assign specific address to users connect to SSID configured in some way: we say I have vlan 100 for SSID-100 and I want to assign 192.168.5.10 to user1, 192.168.5.20 to user2 and so on. Can I use inside DHCP server of...

DHCP relay on Guest wifi gets wrong ipaddress

I have 2 scopes set in DHCP one for school network on 10.64.x.x and then one for 192.168.x.x, (Guest_wifi_Vlan  ssid) i have set up dhcp relay in the ZD for this ssid, ive clicked tunnel wlan traffic to ZD option and ive ticked the enable dhcp relay ...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.