ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Set remote syslog port

On a ZD-1200, I need to setup a remote syslog server, but using an alternate port.  In the web UI, I'm not seeing a way to specify anything but the IP.  This article also doesn't mention it:https://support.ruckuswireless.com/answers/000001194Is there...

Roaming ZoneDirector 1200 and ZoneFlex R150

Hi.. anyone how to know setting smartroam in ZoneDirector 1200?I have case, if I use internet in "access point A" and then I will move to "Access Point B" for connecting internet in different place. My smartphone must be connecting again with enter t...

Application Denial Policy

Hello.. Can zonedirector block application in wireless network?I mean, ZoneDirectior 1200 has function "Application Denial Policy" so the function is working?

ZD1112 supports r300

Hello, how are you?We have a ZD1112 ZoneDirector controller, 9.6.1.0 build 15. We want to add some ap's, model r300. My question is: does the controller support that ap model?Thank you in advance for your support.

Software QA recent problems

In January Ruckus released software 8.0.70a with automatic PoE firmware upgrade.It killed PoE module in 4 of our ICX7250 switches. Support saying it's hardware fault. I doubt it and want to notify PM and Product team.The same time Ruckus released 10....

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors