Wireless Questions and Best Practices
RUCKUS offers a number of Best Practice Guides for all aspects of Wi-Fi system design, installation, configuration, management and maintenance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Different Country Code from Same Country

I am from Indonesia, I'm using Ruckus R610 with standalone firmware. When I try to choose Country Code in wireless general setting, I found 3 different country code (Indonesia, Indonesia2, Indonesia5) for my country, whats different between that 3 co...

budi by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

EOL

Hi , We are using R510 and T301s APs and both are end of life device. Where Ruckus is recommending replace R510 to R550 and T301s to T310.Presently nothing is going wrong in the network but i just wanted to know why its necessary to replace EOL devic...

SZ-144D LAG

Hello, I see multiple forums saying the SZ-144D was going to get LAG support in future releases. All of these forums were from 4-years ago. One forum said it was released. The issue is there is no configuration that we can find that indicates a lag c...

Ruckus T310C

Hello everyone, i got Ruckus T310C Multimedia Hotzone Wireless AP with soft 118.2.0.0.875 , how can i configure time in it?One of the AP showing 1970 Year another showing 2024 but time and day is incorrect 

david2 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

RUCKUS Community will be unavailable (for scheduled database maintenance) for approximately 1 hour starting Tuesday, September 17 at 10 PM PDT / Wednesday, September 18 at 1 AM EDT

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Kudoed Authors