cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Unleashed - not seeing network?

okatz901
New Contributor

I went to go launch my Unleashed app after some time and keep getting the error "not connected to Unleashed network, go to Settings?" - this wasn't an issue before and not sure what tripped it.  Oddly, the settings have no local network configuration and when looking through for all apps that have asked for network access I don't see Unleashed on the list.  On another thread someone with an Android had to shut of Private DNS I think - I found the equivalent setting in iOS "Private Wi-Fi Address" but toggling it off did not solve this.  

The error pops up immediately after entering credentials almost as if it's "stuck" and not even checking anything.

Anyone have this issue/know of a solution!?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi All,

There were some issue in the older version of Unleashed app, please update to the latest app version and it should work just fine, if not, please provide the details and we will help you.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

okatz901
New Contributor

Hi all - anyone have any thoughts on this?  Thank you in advance!

AR3244
New Contributor

Have the same issue 

moshek_kirsh
New Contributor II

I have the same issue. I also can't access the web GUI from "unleashed.ruckuswireless.com" in any web browser.

Another post mentioned this as a related issue.

I have an older iOS device that works and I know Apple has implemented stricter policies over the year concerning interactions between devices on local networks.

Hi @moshek_kirsh 
I just replied on the other thread, so you mean this works in the older version of IOS but not on newer?
Could you please confirm the versions which is working on and the version which is having a problem?

This will help us to understand the issue.