Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AD authentication timeout on Unleashed controller?

I am trying to find out what the default session timeout is for an Active Directory authenticated user connected to an Unleashed AP? Is this setting something that can be changed anywhere like it can on the ZoneDirector?

Connect Unleashed R500 to ZoneDirector 1200

Hello GuysIs it possible to connect a Unleashed R500 to a ZoneDirector 1200 because I can see the AP on the ZoneDirector but every time I try to manage it, I get this message: "This Access Point is not yet approved and connected. Click "Allow" ...

Convert r500 to unleashed

Hi, I purchased two r500 AP's and I'd like to convert them to unleashed. However, I can't login to the AP. It keeps saying webpage not available. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Interference and Design - Small Office

Hello Folks,I'll keep this as succinct as possible:Small commercial office - 4K sq. feetClient has 1 (consumer grade) b/g/n AP (Cisco / Linksys)Both bands in operation, auto-channel-select enabled on 2.4, channel 153 at 80MHz on 5GHzClient complainin...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors