Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

QoS support for RTP - Brocade Switches

Hi guys, we're using these sdi over fiber extenders (but we utilize only ethernet channel) for transferring video streams on RTP. And right now we need to choose a new switch, we consider Brocade, just need an advice which switch is the most suitable...

john_zack by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

DHCP on router or Ruckus?

I currently have the router behind the APs acting as a DHCP server.  Is there any advantage to letting the Ruckus units (R600) act as the authoritative DHCP server?  Does this give me more insight in any of the AP-level stats?

Rukus R599 Unleashed AP loose their configuration

Any help would be appreciated.I am deploying 3 Ruckus Unleashed R500 AP's to our second site.I setup the first Rukus AP and it became the master with no issuesAdditional AP configured with the same IP address range, mask gateway etc also form part of...

unleashed r710

how to upgrade r710 to unleashed  r710 ? And  can I downgrade it after?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors