Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guestportal settings missing afetr firmwareupdate

Ever since upgrading to version 200.2.9.13.186 I am missing a few settings at the guest portal service: I can't confgiure if i want to show a TOS or not, i cant decide what's written in the TOS.It's not possible to define if i want the to redirect th...

Guest Access Broken Due to IP vs FQDN Redirect

I believe my Guest Access network broke after upgrading to 200.2.9.13.186.  Thinking this might have been related to the November 2016 certificate expiration noted at https://support.ruckuswireless.com/certificate (even though Unleashed is mentioned ...

daniel_m by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

R500 unleashed mdns

I'm trying to get Google expeditions to work on unleashed r500. I have a question in progress re disabling directed multicast. However I have since found some Cisco wireless instructions on a website where they simply enable mDNS to allow Google expe...

R600 Guest web pages Luanguage

Someone know how to change text on web pages to have it in french.. We need to change the information of the connection page of guest  like the Submit button, Register new GuesAccess and all other text on the greeting guest activation pages.

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.