Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unleashed firmware download link

I don't have a support subscription, so I'm unable to download the Unleashed firmware in order to convert an R500 Zoneflex. Can I get an exemption, please? There was a link in the forums, I think, a couple years ago when I did it the first time. T...

Users Being Redirected To Guest Portal Http not Https

previously I had problem with untrusted site for guest portal ruckus and then I have successful installed ssl on ruckus unleashed T300 (picture attached), but when users connect to ssid with guest portal feature, users does not automacally redirect t...

SpeedFlex speeds on Unleashed R600 vs ZD1205

I hope I am not creating a duplicate thread, I did a quick search but didn't see anything immediately.  I am running firmware 200.3.9.13.228 on an Unleashed R600.  I noticed a difference in speeds with SpeedFlex when testing direct to the AP and to t...

JJW2009 by New Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Devices sometimes dont work.

We have about 20 PDA's they are all connecting to an Unleashed Network made up  of 5 R600's. Checking on WiFi Analyzer the signal is pretty much fine everywhere. The PDA's are connecting fine but then on occasion (very frequant) the PDA's (not all at...

bob_dent by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors