Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

R610 and T310c Unleashed Firmware

Could someone please give me some assistance, I'm having terrible trouble trying to update the firmware on a R610 and a T310c.I'm trying to update them via the local option, but cannot get the firmware download to start from the webpage, I just get a...

Airpint not working on 200.6.10.1.310

Newly installed 1x R710 and 1x R510 on 200.6.10.1.310. Have a wired Xerox printer and a wireless HP printer - both are AirPrint ready. Moved this from Ubiquiti to Ruckus Unleashed this week. The AirPrint has stopped working - all iDevices show 'No Ai...

mvalpreda by New Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Local Users

Hi All,I would like to create a local host of 500 user and link it to a WLAN. What is the maximum number of Local users one can create in Ruckus SZ 100

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors