Is your AP already configured and running on Unleashed? If yes, try below
- SSH into the any AP in the network (Since you posted this query under Unleashed product, I am assuming you have a working Unleashed setup with one or more APs).
- Now run the command "get election"
- Above command will give you a list of all APs connected to Unleashed network with all the other information about the APs (MAC add, IP, firmware ver, current role, etc). Try to find-out master AP (master AP acts as controller in Unleashed and will be labeled as 'master' in get election output)
- Now check the IP address of master AP from the same output (get election output).
- SSH into the master and this time when you will login, you will see 'ruckus>' prompt
- To go to enable mode, run 'enable' and to move to AP mode for master AP, run 'ap-mode'
Syamantak Omer | Community moderator | Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RASZA | RICXI