Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unleashed master AP connecting to Apple CDN?

I have 2x R500 Unleashed on 200.6 and noticed the master AP keeps making very frequent connection requests to applimg.com servers on port 80. They appear to be the CDN servers for Apple and the IP it connects to varies (likely due to a load balanced ...

jj_69052 by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Recover.me## SSID

I have an R710 unleashed AP's connected that was not connecting to my cloud controller anymore and nothing would work.  I have done the hard reset (button push) and figured I would upgrade latest firmware and try to re-configure again.  After the res...

Ruckus R510 enable http on web UI

Hello everyoneSorry my english is poorAnd the question isI have a controller ZD1100 & AP R510because my company does not buy SSL certificatewhen I using web authentication,the Security warnings will appearso..I want to use HTTP not HTTPSHow can I ena...

LACP with R610

Hi, in the wireless network are 2 R610 and 8 R600, and i need to know if is possible configure LACP on R610 through of two ethernet ports? or what is the purpose of two interface ethernet?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors