Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can unleash ap internal user database be export?

Previously using unleash ap for wifi connection. Recently , decided to controlled by zd 1200. Before reset unleash ap to standalone ap , can the internal user database export and import to zd1200. Or I need to create user database manually again. T...

Frequent heart beat losses on unleashed meshed network

We run several UN networks in mesh mode. Often 1 master with 2-3 meshed AP's. In some of those networks we encounter frequent heartbeat loses on the meshed AP's. Does anyone know if these losses really mean that clients suffer from outages or is it j...

Max speed possible with R600 and intel 9560?

Hi all, I have got a R600 unleashed and a intel 9560 card, both should do 1300mbs at 5ghz accoording to the specs.. But I am stuck at 866mbs in windows. In real life I get 500mbs and that is great but looks it could go faster but how or with what set...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors