Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

windows 7 machine are not able to connect to 802.1x SSID

windows 7 machine are not able to connect to 802.1x SSID when i am using the local database server from ruckus unleashed ? any specific reason behind the issue. becuase at the same place windows 10 client does not have any issue in connection

Zabbix Unleashed monitoring

Hello all,I am trying to monitoring Ruckus Unleashed in Zabbix with SMNP. I have 1 master AP and 4 members APs.As I have checked, I can monitor this data for the master AP:.1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.1.15.1.1.1.1.1.0  System name.1.3.6.1.4.1.25053.1.15.1.1.1....

Ruckus R600 Reboot when it can't reach gateway.

I have a single ruckus r600 ap in unleashed mode everytime the Master AP can't reach it's gateway it reboots which takes forever to boot back up. Theres times I need to restart my router and the AP takes 5x longer to boot then it. Is there a way to ...

Rogue Devices in Unleashed

I was wondering if I could get some clarification on the RSSI values reported in the rogue devices tab in Unleashed.  The numbers reported are positive values, but the units are dBm.  I am looking at a network that is currently showing a rogue with a...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors