Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus AP Going Down

I have a R600 Unleashed and has been working fine for over a year. However now randomly it has been going down were it disconnects all the clients and goes into a loop of connecting/reconnecting. I looked at the logs and found a correlation with when...

R600 Unleashed No Internet

Got 2 New R600 Unleashed, tried to go through setup twice (one using web browser, other using mobile app) and both times they created the SSID but when I connect to them they say No Internet (can't connect to internet or even access the admin). Any i...

507_maple by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Computers all connect to the same AP in unleashed environment

Hello,We have 3 APs (R510) spread out evenly throughout a large office area.   For some reason even though people move around they are all remaining and only attaching to the master AP.  They are using a combination of Windows and Apple devices.   We...

bdillard by Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

windows 7 machine are not able to connect to 802.1x SSID

windows 7 machine are not able to connect to 802.1x SSID when i am using the local database server from ruckus unleashed ? any specific reason behind the issue. becuase at the same place windows 10 client does not have any issue in connection

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors