we have r310 around our facility and it was working great until we had some changes in our network, we have changed the dhcp settings and i had to change the controller's(unlieashed ap) static ip. after changing the static ip to the new one. i noticed that none of the other AP had reacted to the change and one day later all of them showed up as Recover.me wifi. i have checked each network port to see that theres network connectivity and when i connected with my laptop, i got a ip address from the new DHCP and all was running good.
i have tried making factory reset but the AP just came back to RECOVER.ME