cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate t300 AP from ZD1200 to VSZ 6.1.1.0.959 hangs

pluto09
New Contributor III

Hello Community,

the migration process of a t300 AP hangs. I waited 1 hour, but nothing occurs. Then i restartet the VSZ by CLI an now, if i try the migration again theres a error: "There is another migration activity in progress, please try again later."

How can i solve this problem? Is there a CLI command to cancel the migration job?

Thanks

Franz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amith
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @pluto09,

I understand that you are running into an issue while trying to migrate the t300 to the vSZ and when trying to migrate the AP you get an error "There is another migration activity in progress, please try again later."

The above-mentioned error occurs when the Migration Script gets locked under a service on the vSZ and the migration isn't working as expected.

As the vSZ reboot didn't fix the issue, we need to clear this lock by login into the vSZ Shell and running a few commands. This can be done by a Support Engineer so I suggest opening a case to clear the above lock/stuck status. 

Also, please share the details of the AP version and the vSZ version you are trying to migrate to? 

Thank you!
Amith 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

pluto09
New Contributor III

error-cert-ruckus.JPG

Amith
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @pluto09 ,

I see that you didn't exit out of the lwapp2scg. 
After executing the below, request you exit and enter save and then proceed with "no ap-cert check" command
vSZ(config-lwapp2scg)# policy accept-all

vSZ(config-lwapp2scg)# exit
Do you want to update this context configuration (or input 'no' to cancel)? [yes/no] yes
followed by command 

vSZ(config)# no ap-cert-check
Do you want to continue to disable (or input 'no' to cancel)? [yes/no] yes
Successful operation

Thank you!
Amith