cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have enough licenses but do not connect more than 102 access points

jose_manuel_rod
New Contributor II
We have the VSZ-HS with about 500aps, since last Friday after a restart due to a maintenance on the machine that houses the instance the system has stopped working properly.

I do not know why strange reason only gives me access to 102 access points, I have around 500 ap-capacity licenses but only the first 102 are connected. I do not know what else to do, from liman I have deleted / added the licenses again, I have synchronized and not I know what else to do.
Also in tried to update the VSZ with some patches of the download center but it tells me that I need license for the upgrades, it seems incredible that I need a license to be able to update.
17 REPLIES 17

jose_manuel_rod
New Contributor II
After discussing by chat the agent tells me again that if I want to solve it I need to pay a support license. At least they could identify the problem to see if it is ours or not and have a reason to pay for the service.
I feel helpless

abilashpr
Contributor III
Hi Jose,

Is it regarding upgrade or getting support for your issue ?

Regards,
Abilash PR

jose_manuel_rod
New Contributor II

Just to get assistance, the goal of updating, was to try to solve the problem.

abilashpr
Contributor III
Hi Jose,

Unfortunately yes, Ruckus TAC have been supporting all it's customers even after the support contract expired on courtesy and reminding them to purchase Support and never denied assistance but from this month, its like you will be supported only if you have valid support contract else have to pay $1500 to get one time assistance.

Regards,
Abilash PR.

abilashpr
Contributor III
Hi Jose,

Can you check on events on vSZ and logs on the AP, from which you should know the reason of APs not joining ?

Regards,
Abilash PR