cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have enough licenses but do not connect more than 102 access points

jose_manuel_rod
New Contributor II
We have the VSZ-HS with about 500aps, since last Friday after a restart due to a maintenance on the machine that houses the instance the system has stopped working properly.

I do not know why strange reason only gives me access to 102 access points, I have around 500 ap-capacity licenses but only the first 102 are connected. I do not know what else to do, from liman I have deleted / added the licenses again, I have synchronized and not I know what else to do.
Also in tried to update the VSZ with some patches of the download center but it tells me that I need license for the upgrades, it seems incredible that I need a license to be able to update.
17 REPLIES 17

I have the free margin that you indicate, in the following comment attached screenshot of the state

jose_manuel_rod
New Contributor II
Sorry for the delay in answering, I moved the instance to another hard drive with larger size in case there was a space problem but I see that it is not like that.
I attach the screenshot
Image_ images_messages_5f91c448135b77e2479ff620_c61285c43bebc2f727edcbc6412a9e75_RackMultipart2019070932927yqwi-23d41033-1997-45ab-a137-fabacc535e56-1444816818.png1562659936

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Jose,

Please feel free to report a case with us. We will perform further troubleshooting to fix this issue.

Yesterday I opened a case without giving all this detail and they derived me to the acquisition of a support license.
I am not clear if this is necessary because after all the checks we have made we are not clear if the problem is ours, that is why it does not seem right to pay a license for it and that is the reason why I came to the forum.
I open a new case indicating all this information collected in the post?
Thank you very much for your help Parikshith Nagaraj

The case was level p2, I'm going to open it in p1 via chat to be able to speak more fluently and check the details more quickly.