cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask for EOL, EOS SmartZone 144

snp_tan_cang
New Contributor

Dear bro.

I want time release SZ144 end time EOL, EOS, EO support, i search in website but not see.

Many thank.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DarrelRhodes
Valued Contributor

The SmartZone 144 is a current product and therefore does not have an EoS or EoL date.  It is the newest hardware controller in the Ruckus product portfolio, so should have a long life ahead of it.

EoS will be announced 6 months in advance, with a further 5 years of support available once EoS comes in to effect.

I hope that helps!

Darrel.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DarrelRhodes
Valued Contributor

The SmartZone 144 is a current product and therefore does not have an EoS or EoL date.  It is the newest hardware controller in the Ruckus product portfolio, so should have a long life ahead of it.

EoS will be announced 6 months in advance, with a further 5 years of support available once EoS comes in to effect.

I hope that helps!

Darrel.

Hi DarrelRhodes 

Many thank for support !

Darrel is completely right. Also SZ104 was set EOS 1st Jan 2021. so expect SZ144 to be there at least for three more year if not silicon issue „kill“ it before.

It is much better designed then SZ100. We had about 10%+ RMA within 3 years from SZ104/SZ124 V1 (white front with ruckus logo) and in 95%+ it had broken hard disk. We have more then 100 in use.

It got better with SZ104 v2 version (black front and commscope logo).

Br,

Mark

Discontinued Products
The following SKUs will no longer be orderable after January 1, 2021:
Doc Rev
Description
Part Number
Description
P01-S104-XX00 P01-D104-XX00 P01-S124-XX00 P01-D124-XX00
SmartZone 100 Controller Appliance with (4) GigE ports.
SmartZone 100 Data Plane Appliance with (4) GigE ports.
SmartZone 100 Controller Appliance with (2) 10GigE and (4) GigE ports. SmartZone 100 Data Plane Appliance with (2) 10GigE and (4) GigE ports.