cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

system was never able to reboot or powered on after electric outage

PQ
New Contributor

Hi, I have the Ruckus system ICX 7150-C12P. I can't power it on or reboot after the electric outage. Please let me how to fix it. Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

NUONUOGE
New Contributor

You need to insert a console cable to query its console output information.

System issues can be upgraded under boot.

硬件故障可以通过 RMA 处理!

谢谢

pinky_ruckus

Hi @PQ ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and Switch do not have power.

I would request you to please perform a hard reset on the Switch and confirm if there are any lights flashing.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to hard reset the Switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Process-for-performing-a-phy...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

HI, Rajendran,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried unplug and plug the power cable, try to reboot but they system never completed the rebooting process. Only the power light is green, the system light is orange. What should I do next? Thanks. 

PQ

Hello @PQ ,

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

From the response shared, I understand that the status lights on the Switch is Amber and the PWR light is Green, which means that the Switch is stuck in a boot mode

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is in boot mode.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.