cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch replacement

robinparky
New Contributor

My switch stopped working.  After a discussion with a technician, the unit had a problem with a port.

The technician said I need a replacement.  Please see more info below.

This is the serial number: FEK3217R1VM

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Router-stopped-working/m-p/5...

Thanks for your reply.

Based on the troubleshooting and the images you have shared, seems that the management port is not  responding  this unit should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

20 REPLIES 20

Zairah
RUCKUS Team Member

@robinparky Thank you for the details provided, based on your picture description since the unit is not responsive, this unit should be RMA (return merchandise authorization ), which means to replace it.

Contact us via chat, comment that you already have a post that we have approved the RMA for you, copy the link from this post and paste it into the chat to initiate the unit replacement.

Regards,

Zairah

support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I tried to chat, but it didn't work.  I called the support.  They said I have to post a message on the forum with the serial number to get a switch replacement.  I am confused, but I hope I can wait and get the replacement.  Is it correct?

Zairah
RUCKUS Team Member

@robinparky Please do provide below details so that we will help you in resolving issue.

Serial Number  :

Contact name :

Email and contact no (optional) :

Regards,

Zairah Javeed
Sr Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired
support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

COMMSCOPE
now meets next

Note: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Serial Number  : FEK3217R1VM

Contact name : Robin Park