cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor connection

katiemitz
New Contributor

There was a power surge, and since then we are have very very intermittent connection. I've logged on and it says that a switch is disconnected... having a hard time figuring this out.  Internet provider has verified their connection is strong.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @katiemitz 

Yes , you should be sending the defective one ,RMA team is going to contact you regarding this query.

Feel free to mark the post as solved 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32

Hi @katiemitz

Did you gain access to the Switch? If that is the case, please share the screenshot of the error.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

screenshot.jpg

im not sure if I am able to send you a video, but this is the screen which keeps scrolling through very fast over and over 

Hope you are doing well! 

Based on the troubleshooting done, since you are not able to access via CLI since is scrolling down over , this unit Should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

Vsquez_Fer_0-1673371599775.png

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

katiemitz
New Contributor

I tried again... this is what I am typing to terminal.... 

screen /dev/tty.usbserial-01EA60EE

and this is the error I get..

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 5.47.15 PM.png

katiemitz
New Contributor

Hello, I just received our new Switch. Can you please provide me with setup instructions as well as how to properly insure that our existing APs connect.

Thanks so much for all your help.