cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot assess wifi network with ruckus through lennar any longer

savovcm
New Contributor

I just came home after being gone for 2 months. I tried to access my wifi through Ruckus through lennar. When I put my password in several times it would not accept it. I unplugged the box and did a reset of the box. Now I cannot even find the wifi network anylonger to try. I also tried to go in through the app unleashed and it says "you are not connected to unleashed network. Got to settings. I go to setting but there is nothing there. I need help now

Thanks

26 REPLIES 26

Jayavidhya

Hi @savovcm

Please confirm how you are trying to gain access from switch through WebGUI, SSH, Telnet, console?

Note: Taking consideration that the unleashed dashboard/ application have their own credentials and to manage the access points and the switch has other credentials to manage the switch.

These are the credentials for the switch.

Usernames:           Passwords:

admin                    sp-admin

super                     Lennar

lennar

ruckus

Ruckus!

Ruckus1

admin

password

IF THIS STEP IS NOT WORKING:

Please try gaining access to switch via console and through CLI/console to perform a password recovery. After you have done with the password recovery you can fix the routing code issue.

Please follow the below guide to perform password recovery.

Password Recovery on a Ruckus ICX Tutorial video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJS28DWbHM4

Recovery Process

1. Console access to the switch.

How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

1. Reboot the switch with the console cable attached and press "b" until the following is displayed.
  2. Using the following commands to remove the password
  • no password
  • boot
  1. Set new password commands.

Enable

config t

username super password pass

Where super is the username and pass is the password

Wr mem

exit

Reload

Are you sure? (enter 'y' or 'n'): y

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I have a technical person over here and they are stating there is no power into the box and that the ports do not light up. Does this mean this box is bad?

Hi@savovcm

Please check SYST and power the lights' status of the ICX7150 Switch, describe those lights for us first.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community Moderator

no light on status button, and no lights on any of the words in box,  no lights on. poe light is completely off