RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Setup Trouble

Hello, I am in a new Lennar home, which has two R510 devices. I am not tech-savvy. I followed the instructions on how to set up, but when I go to choose the configure.me network, all the Ruckus devices on the block are displayed. How do I know which ...

Cannot login

Upgraded app now i can’t login to the Unleashed app.   when i click on the ‘forgot password’ it’s says ‘password recovery disabled’ i’m new to this AP and Router as this equipments came with the Lennar homes. Pease help! Thanks.

Ruckus AP no longer working

I have a Lennar home thats almost 1 year old. We had 5 days of no Wifi from our internet provider (Frontier) and it was just restored last night. Unfortunately ever since, the ruckus is no longer connecting or showing up. And our access points aren't...

Ruckus 7150-C12P

Lennar smart home.  Power went out for a minute, comes back on and switch doesn’t come back online, amber system light.  I try to reset it and all lights keep flashing amber after.  Trying to use a CLI while connecting through USC-C.  I see on device...

jane_lee by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors