cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Servers are not working

crystallee2326
New Contributor

Hi, we purchased a Lennar homes 2 years ago, the network server downstairs and upstairs stop working one month ago, Lennar gave us the link to contact you for this issue.  We were charged $4,000 each for network server by Lennar builder, and they stop working just after 2 years , could you please have someone come to fix them?  

9 REPLIES 9

Imran_ruckus

Hi @crystallee2326

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared,

From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working for a month. 

Could you please let us know?

1. Was there any Power outage just before you started facing this issue?

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

3. Also please Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source.

4. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working?

5. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran,

Thank you for your reply, below are my answers to your questions, 

1. Was there any Power outage just before you started facing this issue?

- There was no Power outage before I started facing this issue.

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

- there is no light on (Amber or green).

3. Also please Make sure it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source.

- Yes, it is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source.

4. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working?

- Yes, my internet connection from the Internet Service Provider is stable and working.

5. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below screenshot)

- there are 5 Access Points with no lights on.

Could you please a Technician come to our house and check what's wrong with the server boxes?

Thanks

Crystal

Hi @crystallee2326 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information.

Could you please share a picture showing the status of lights and ports on the switch panel? (Please refer to the below screenshot).

Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

I truly Apologize for the inconvenience.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

We will help you with troubleshooting steps with guides. We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not much difficult to follow. 

Please do let us know if there is any help required on the troubleshooting steps or if you are stuck at any point. We are happy to help you.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

crystallee2326
New Contributor

Hi Imran,

The portal doesn't allow me to upload images, I will send you the pictures via email.