RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Access points R510 has no power

Hi Team,My R510 access points have been down from last two days and are not displaying any lights, need assistance for a resolution. I have 3 access points and none of them is working.R7150 switch has green lights on the back, still access points do ...

vchekkilla by New Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure.Me Setup Network Missing

I have recently moved into a Lennar smart home that had previous owners. I’m trying to work through factory resetting so I can gain access. the setup is a 7150 Switch and 2 R510 APs.Current state which isn’t working for me:Ive plugged in an Ethernet ...

ap's not working after power outage

I'm having the same issue as so many others, after the power outage my Syst light is amber and the Pwr light is green and no power to my ap boxes .  I saw you suggested:1-Please try to disconnect from the Power outlet the ICX-7150 and reconnected.2-P...

SUZYRUS by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

R510 has no power

Using Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P with three Access Points (R510) for the last five years. Suddenly yesterday all three access points stopped working. Ruckus 7150 is getting power and has an internet connection but R510 does not have any connectivity, it is...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.