RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Home, Help Setting Up.

Hello Community,I have recently moved from a Lennar home to another builder. I brought my ruckus system with me. Is it possible for it to work in the new home? Also, if so how do I set the device up? Thank you!

Outdoor AP

Looking to add an outdoor AP to my existing Ruckus switch and 2 indoor APs from Lennar. Do I need to use a ruckus outdoor AP to keep all APs on the same WIFI network? If so, does Ruckus make an outdoor AP for backyards. All I see are ones made for ai...

App Access version 11.132.2 Not Working

My app is not working. It keeps saying that I am not connected to the network. I have verified that I am connected to the network. I have deleted the app, I have reinstalled the app, and I have also done the same on my wife's cellphone. I keep gettin...

onptl7095 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to manage network (app/desktop login)

Unable to manage network via mobile app and web appOn the Ruckus unleashed app - I am unable to login and get 'you are not connected to Unleashed network. Go to settings?’ On https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ I get 'Attention! Your device isn't c...

acuva1 by New Contributor II
  • 13 replies
  • 3 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.