RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Switch Wireless Networks

After having left and returned to my previous internet provider, I am attempting to (re)connect to the Ruckus AP within my home. The network name and so on are different than I previously had but seemingly that previous network name is still housed w...

Resolved! AP have no power after internet issues

I lost internet connection from provider due to a fiber wire that was cut and needed repair somewhere in providers end. Initially rebooted router and gained internet back from provider. Once I had my internet back I noticed my AP were not working and...

Swith and access point doesn't work

I found this post that has the same issue. I followed the step by step guidance. https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Power-Outage-caused-issue-with-switch-access-points-not-working/td-p/70336First the syst light is...

IMG_2016.jpg
yuwenchen by New Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Destination IP is not reachable

I was not able to log on to the Unleashed App on my IOS. I did a IP LanScan und found 5 IP addresses for Ruckus. The master IP that always worked changed all of the sudden to a different IP. A day later, it changed again to a different IP. Today, I h...

Ede185 by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors