RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Routing Code Issues

Let me try to be as clear as possible.After reading many forums, I the routing preference on my Switch (ICX 7150) is messed up.The running Image version is Complied on Sep 23 2019 at 00:00:25 labeled as SPR08090d.  I think this is why when I am using...

mrq201 by New Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ICX-7150-C12p not powering on

ICX-7150-C12p installed in new Lennar home in late 2018. Today (7/23/2023) the switch stoped working. There are no lights showing anywhere on the switch. I have tried to reset the switch and changed plugs and the lights for the ports are still not li...

Rktx by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No connection to Internet

I have had my ruckus system for > 2years when the Lennar home was purchased. Everything was functioning properly but about 2 days ago the wifi stopped broadcasting.I turned the system on and off a few times and reset the system. It would now broadcas...

Samrat by New Contributor
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router Setup with no coaxial cable

I have a RUCKUS ICX 7150-C12P in my Lennar home. I just bought a router/modem combo Arris Surfboard G36. When trying to setup the Arris with Xfinity, I realized there is no coaxial plug in the media panel or room where the media panel is. Therefore, ...

ZShaef11 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors