cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi inconsistent, internet speed go hi and low. Forgot id and password.

LD
New Contributor

so there was a power outage day before yesterday. Than yesterday WiFi signal becomes interrupted every other second. Internet is fine but WiFi is flaky and slow. I want to login into unleash app but forgot id and password. Plz help

32 REPLIES 32

I just wanted to confirm that after reset will log into the Switch dashboard and try default login credentials and then what should be the next steps. 
Also how much time and steps will take to rerun the ruckus. Worried that WiFi access will not be available.

Hello @LD ,

Thank you for the response.

Once the reset is completed, you will be able to login to the Switch with default credentials.

Once the switch dashboard is accessed, we can check the configuration of the Switch and confirm if the Switch is running on Switching code or Routing code and will assist you accordingly.

Also, could you please confirm if you have access to a Windows laptop?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi, no we do not have access to Windows laptop.

Hello @LD ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @LD ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.