cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W.A.P.

SD
New Contributor

Anyone in Gabion Ranch? I have to WAP's that I cannot seem to connect. Master has all the appropriate lights on from when I registered and changed the name, however the other 2 are not connected and constantly off line. Any idea or tips on how I can connect these or reconfigure them? I am DEFINITELY technically challenged so if anyone can help me with the simplest of steps and in a way that I know I wont ruin my ATT Internet set up, I would appreciate it. Thank you!

27 REPLIES 27

Hi @SD 

Thank you for the response.

Once you complete the factory reset, please plug ethernet cables of the other APs and check once again.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hello, 

I did the factory reset once again and the same issues persist. However my all 4 of my Master's WAP are now all green. 

Is there anyway you can send a technician to come fix/work on the Ruckus?

Hi @SD 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies, Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

Please share a picture of your Switch, mentioning the cable coming from the Router/Modem-Router combo of the ISP (Internet Service Provider) or please check it once. Please refer to the below screenshot marked with a Red arrow. There must be a ethernet cable from Router/Modem-Router combo (Only Modem will NOT work) plugged in any 1 in-12 ports on the Switch as shown in the screenshot below.

If everything is connected as described in the above picture, we suggest you check the internet connectivity by your ISP side (Internet Service Provider). Could you please connect the Ethernet cable to Switch and your Laptop or a PC and Router to Laptop or a PC and confirm the internet connectivity? (Please refer to the below pictures). 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

The ethernet cable is connected in one of the 12 ports. My MAC does not have the capacity to plug in ethernet cables nor do I have the extension to be able to do so. 

Hi @SD 

Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We need to check and confirm the internet connectivity of your ISP (Internet Service Provider). We request you check your Internet connectivity from your ISP as described in the previous post. 

You could check your Router’s Internet connection by connecting any device to your router’s Wi-Fi.

Also, please help us with a picture of your Router showing all the connections.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community