cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W.A.P.

SD
New Contributor

Anyone in Gabion Ranch? I have to WAP's that I cannot seem to connect. Master has all the appropriate lights on from when I registered and changed the name, however the other 2 are not connected and constantly off line. Any idea or tips on how I can connect these or reconfigure them? I am DEFINITELY technically challenged so if anyone can help me with the simplest of steps and in a way that I know I wont ruin my ATT Internet set up, I would appreciate it. Thank you!

27 REPLIES 27

Hi @SD 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response. 

Sure. Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I do have one question-How do I know which ones are the ruckus cables?

Hi @SD 

Thank you for the response.

As mentioned previously, please unplug and plug all the Access Points ethernet cables on the Switch port panel. It can be plugged into any of the 12 ports. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Once it is plugged back, please check the Access Point light status and Internet connectivity.

Please refer to the below guide about the meaning of the Access Point light status.

https://docs.ruckuswireless.com/unleashed/200.3/R510.html

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hello, 

I have done as asked yet my Loft and Living Room W.A.P's  are still having the two green lights with the second to last light blinking green. Master reverted back to all 4 lights on. 

SD
New Contributor

The CTL is blinking green and the PWR is solid green. Then the PWR is red. Then goes to a blinking PWR.