cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 firmware

sander_groen
Contributor

Hi all,

I see that unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.233 has been released if you look on the master AP via the browser. I don't yet see it on the site hence there are no release notes available yet. I succesfully upgraded my 3 ap's (2 x R710 and 1 x R610) to unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 however 2 AP's (except the master) were having reboot loops. They come online and shortly after they were rebooting again. I flashed back to version 200.9.10.4.212. Was the release of 200.9.10.4.233 premature?

Thanks!

70 REPLIES 70

Hi @randy_wong ,

Please share the case number.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

Ruckus Case 01181330

Thanks for sharing the case number.

As I can see, there were no AP support or debug logs provided and also Unleashed was downgraded to fix the issue.

Since there are no logs, its very difficult to find out what was causing the issue.

For everyone's awareness, I am updating the set of logs any Unleashed user should be collecting, for reboot issue.

• AP support logs from all the APs which are rebooting.
  • If possible, monitor and note reboot frequency.
  • Diagnostics file from Admin and Services >> Administration >> Diagnostics >> Save logs.

This is the minimum information support team need, to troubleshoot the issue.

Support may also apply some debugs on the APs to get more detailed information from the support logs.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

I have two debug logs , I am going submit them under my case.  .233 on r550's constant kernel panics.

disabled the wifi ssids and downgraded back to .212.

Hopefully this fixes it

Hi Syamantak,  I have a R510 with .233 that exhibited the reboot loop when WiFi Calling was enabled; detailed in case # 01185183 . 

I'm totally fine with not using WFC and while I'm happy to help test things if your engineers need me to, I'm really not looking for support, just want to share logs if they're helpful.  Feel free to close that case if the logs are enough or there's no desire for further troubleshooting by me.