cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 firmware

sander_groen
Contributor

Hi all,

I see that unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.233 has been released if you look on the master AP via the browser. I don't yet see it on the site hence there are no release notes available yet. I succesfully upgraded my 3 ap's (2 x R710 and 1 x R610) to unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 however 2 AP's (except the master) were having reboot loops. They come online and shortly after they were rebooting again. I flashed back to version 200.9.10.4.212. Was the release of 200.9.10.4.233 premature?

Thanks!

70 REPLIES 70

The latest version on support website is 200.9.10.4.212

I need the latest one 200.9.10.4.233 for H510

You don't need it. Also it might be 1/2 baked.

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi All,

200.9.10.4.233 has been officially released after multiple tests done by our QA team.

Firmware download link and release notes are available in support portal.

We have taken the feedback from this thread and tried using same set of AP models as mentioned in this thread and QA team was unable to reproduce any AP reboot issue or other issues mentioned in this thread.

We suspect that some issues could be limited to some user network topology or other factors, hence without having logs from failing devices, it is not possible to fix reported issues like AP reboot, etc.

We kindly request any user who is upgrading to this release and facing any issue, please open a support case and provide the logs, we will take up with engineering team accordingly.

Resolved Issues in Build 200.9.10.4.233

• Resolved an issue where an Unleashed AP reboots due to memory leakage. [ER-9496]
• Resolved an issue where the client cannot ping the gateway sometimes [ER-9426]

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

@syamantak_omer   I did that but they closed the case as they said it will be addressed in a future release.  I have a Lennar home with 2 R510 APs.  After upgrading to 233 both were rebooting constantly.