cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see new network after R510 AP was reset and perform setup wizard through the App

jeff_n_g
New Contributor

Just moved in the Lennar Home with Ruckuss ICX7150 and R510 APs.  Unfortunately, previous owner decided not to disclose login account for the WiFi.  Hence, I was force to perform reset both APs.  After I perform hard reset on both APs, I left one of the 2 APs unplug to the network with no power.  I then proceed to perform configuration using the iOS App.  For some reason I was not able to configure the "ConfigureMexxx" network using web browser (Chrome and Microsoft Edge).  I did see the page where it tells me I need to perform "Configure Me xxx" network but upon selecting 'Connect' all it did was spawn new tab.  I then resort to the App and I was able to successfully create new WiFi network.  However I'm not able to see the newly created network.  I repeated the hard reset procedure and App configuration twice with same result.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Additional info which could be useful... I also perform hard reset on the switch.

1 REPLY 1

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Jeff,

Try login into the AP using a laptop and connecting it to the same wired network as AP.

Find out the IP and then try to configure it.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn