cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to unleashed web UI

DanGiannone
New Contributor
Spoiler

I recently factory reset my R510 Access Point which is now working as expected (I am connected as I type this). However, I'm unable to login to the Unleashed UI to manage my devices/network. When I open the app, I select "Manage Network" and it tells me "you are not connected to unleashed network".

When I try to login via my PC, no luck either. unleashed.ruckuswireless.com doesn't work. Not sure how to find the IP of my WAP if that matters. 

8 REPLIES 8

DanGiannone
New Contributor

I should add: on my R510 WAP, all the LEDs are green. The power LED is blinking green. 

DanGiannone
New Contributor

Moved into an existing home. Did a factory reset of the R510 WAP which is connected to the icx switch which is plugged into my router. Went through the setup/configuration, but end up getting the flashing green LED. Please advice.  I found this link on the forums here, but it's too technical for me to understand. 

DanGiannone
New Contributor

Any moderator help here? It's getting to the point where I'm considering just buying a new WAP from a different company that actually has live support. 

Hi @DanGiannone

You must check the wiring to avoid any physical issue between the Access Point and ICX-7150-C12P.

Also If the PWR is blinking green it means that the access points are not getting IP from the DCHP server > Local router. 

Please check the next example of light and provide what is the behavior in your Access Points.

Note:CTL light must be on, only in one of the two devices.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

Please check the following guide to make sure is the right devices and the connections 

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please wire a computer with an Ethernet cable to the ICX7150 Switch and confirm if you have internet with the same speed when you are connected to the AT&T router.

3:Find the IP address of the Access Points and try to gain access to the Unleashed dashboard with the IP address of the master Access Point, if you have more than one access point you will find several IP addresses so try all of them, one will bring you to the login page, the credentials are the same as the APP(I will add some default ones in case you don't know it), take in consideration that you must be connected to the AT&T internet.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Username:                      Passwords:

admin                             sp-admin

Lennar

lennar

ruckus

Ruckus!

Ruckus1

admin

password

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community