cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to unleashed web UI

DanGiannone
New Contributor
Spoiler

I recently factory reset my R510 Access Point which is now working as expected (I am connected as I type this). However, I'm unable to login to the Unleashed UI to manage my devices/network. When I open the app, I select "Manage Network" and it tells me "you are not connected to unleashed network".

When I try to login via my PC, no luck either. unleashed.ruckuswireless.com doesn't work. Not sure how to find the IP of my WAP if that matters. 

8 REPLIES 8

Plugging a laptop into the switch directly via Ethernet works fine. Unfortunately, I can't login to the AP because it doesn't have an IP from the router (see title of post). I've used the advanced IP scanner to see all devices on my network, and the ICX switch is the only one that shows up, not the AP. How would I login to the AP without the IP? Also, the 5G light is solid amber, 2.4G light is solid green. 

DanGiannone
New Contributor

I factory reset my R510 when I moved into an existing home. The PWR LED is blinking green. Please advise how to fix. I don't know anything about DHCP or VLAN so please structure your advice accordingly. 

Hi @DanGiannone

Could you please provide us a picture where you are tying to connect via console access to the Switch to your PC  and get no response from Moba/putty ? 

Jayavidhya_0-1675196009051.png

Also let me add more detail to understand the LED lights of your Access points. 

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi @DanGiannone 

PWR LED blinking Green means that the Access Points are not getting an IP address from router. Please confirm the cable connection of your device.

Check if the port the AP is connected to is providing DHCP services on the Native/Default VLAN.

The versions must match for the AP to join the network unleashed existing

1-Connect the AP to your router to get a valid IP
2-Ssh to the IP, default credentials are admin/sp-admin
3-Run the following command > show version

4-Confirm the version of the AP

Also let me add more detail to understand the LED lights of your Access points. 

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community