cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Address SPR issue via web interface - existing instructions do not align

adambach89
New Contributor

I believe I have encountered SPR issue (for the second time) due to recent power outage. I am attempting to follow instructions listed here, however, when inputting my IP address into my web browser my interface does not match that of the instructions so I am at a standstill as I'm unable to find the proper screens to make a change and correct the routing issue. See below what I receive upon inputting my IP address - closely resembles the Ruckus mobile app.

adambach89_0-1708717073253.png

12 REPLIES 12

So I was able to get in via CLI and it appears perhaps this isn't a SPR issue after all. See below screenshot as both list SPS rather than SPR. Does everything look normal here? I'm still having issues where my signal/WAPs are rebooting sporadically.

adambach89_0-1708798434552.png

Hi @adambach89 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

As your Switch is on an older 08080d non-UFI version, we suggest you upgrade the Switch to a recommended stable version.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help guide for the upgrade process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-upgrade-RUCKUS-ICX-71...

Please let me know if you need help at any point during the process.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Vásquez_Fer

Hello @adambach89 

Don't forget to reload the unit in order to initiate the correct firmware version. Execute the following command: 'reload' and then press 'y' to confirm.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez