cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch Power issue

JJT694
New Contributor

After a power outage last evening my Ruckus unit has NO power throughout the unit. The power to the cord is there and that is were it stops.

Please advise.

Joe Turner

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @JJT694 

It seems like you haven't attached any pictures in the previous post. Please login to the RUCKUS account before uploading the images.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

I have sent a request for access to the google drive

Jay,

I have tried on multiple platforms to send the video and the pictures. NOW I am getting an email saying that the items are undeliverable.

THERE MUST BE A BETTER WAY. This is now 2 days to get the dame unit replaced. 

Give me an email an I will send both the video and pictures. I have requested you to acknowledge receiving my replies and I cant get that. 

This is ridicules.

JJT694_1-1695929046976.png

Joe 

Hi @JJT694 

Greetings!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO and PICTURES:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @JJT694 

Thank you for sharing the requested PICTURES and a VIDEO.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged into a power outlet there is no power to the Switch. Also, you tried to reset the Switch. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.