cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus and onward internet

Amack2199
New Contributor

I live in a Lennar home, and we recently switched our Internet to onward fiber. Since switching, I am having issues with the ruckus a P extenders. It seems that it doesn’t like to play well with the new router. Any suggestions?

16 REPLIES 16

It sounds like the router has wifi on and you’re connecting to it instead of the Ruckus. Have you logged into the AP and checked that you’re definitely connecting to its SSID?

That may be the problem 🤔 how do i ensure I’m connected to the ruckus and not the router’s WiFi? Where can i check that in the ruckus app?

Hi @ Amack2199

Wire the computer and then try to access the manage page unleashed.ruckuswireless.com by logging in with the credential you must know if you don't know, I will provide some default ones, then you can check the name of the SSID and what are the current devices connected, if for some reason the web unleashed.ruckuswireless.com is not working you need to find the IP address of one of the access points and paste it in the URL bar (will bring you to the login page as well), I will add a guide too. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Credentials:

Username:                      Passwords:

admin                             sp-admin

Lennar

lennar

ruckus

Ruckus!

Ruckus1

admin

password

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

I have no way of hardwiring a computer but i can logon with my laptop connected via WiFi. 

Hi @Amack2199

Sure, any option will work as long you are in the same subnet/network as the access point you will be Abel reach the management page unleashed.ruckuswireless.com

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired