cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150 doesn’t send power or connection to the R510

LDahal
New Contributor II

Hello, 

I have Lennar  Home . My RUCKUS ICX 7150 has only two lights on one is power(green) and another one syst(amber). Other than that there are no lights on Ethernet port which send power and connections to the R 510 and the Ethernet cable from router. Is there is any way to fix and get the connection? Please waiting for help, is there any way to contact for support? Please share !  It’s happened after quick power outage. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LDahal
New Contributor II

I have got the replacement switch today, just wondering how do I start to setup new switch? Does, it ready to connect? Thank you !

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

LDahal
New Contributor II

Hello, I was able to reset the Switch, it's been several hours and the all lights are still flashing amber except Power. also, it does not provide power to both AP as well. 

I was trying to config the switch following every step in the link (RUCKUS Forums - How to perform a Software recovery on an ICX7150 s... - CommScope RUCKUS Community F... ). it was stopped at the step of PuTTY. There is only a black screen, tried a couple of times still the same. PS: I do not have any idea about the previous installation. Please see attached some screenshots( sorry  couldn't upload).

-LDahal

Hi @ LDahal

Please provide an image/photo where you are trying to connect via console from ICX 7150 - C12 P (USB type C to  USB ) to PC. Before uploading the photos please login to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Jayavidhya_0-1673010061472.png

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

LDahal
New Contributor II

I was still trying to follow all step closely. All downloads and setup, creating upgrade folder are done. Configure Tftd64  done. Then I open putty and set up serial as com3( which was found on device manger< ports). After that putty opens with black screen only. I could not write anything on it.

6C0EA48E-DB9C-44F1-8285-5BC9528EC8D2.jpeg

B760B25B-A0BB-4E0D-809B-09AE234E755F.jpeg

FE0A9FC7-5440-4366-8B6E-0AE2D7B319C8.jpeg

Hi @LDahal

Thanks for the details provided, based on the troubleshooting you have done since the console port is not responding, this unit must be RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization), which means to replace it.

Contact us via chat(I will add the Link), comment that you already have a post in which we have already approved the RMA, copy the link of this post and paste it into the chat to initiate the replacement of the unit.

The next link below is the chat to open the RMA case.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

LDahal
New Contributor II

I have got the replacement switch today, just wondering how do I start to setup new switch? Does, it ready to connect? Thank you !