cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus AP R510 not powering up

yuexiongfeng
New Contributor

I'm the current home owner located at Seawind Way, Newark, CA 94560.  I'm reaching out regarding the Ruckus AP R510 that is installed on the ceiling on the second floor that has the issue of not powering up properly.   The S/N# is 421802004126. We bought this home in 2022 from the first-hand home-owner. 

The power indicator light is consistently red, whether I connect it to PoE without the power adaptor or to the regular Ethernet with the power adaptor connected. Despite attempting to restart and reset the device multiple times, it remains non-functional. I have two other units in my household that are functioning properly and reliably.

I have reached out to Ruckus and they direct me to here to get the support. Thanks ahead for your support and I'm looking forward to your early response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @yuexiongfeng  

This Access point  Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Any update available to be shared with me? Thanks 

Hello @yuexiongfeng  

This Access point  Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.