cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed You are not connected to a Unleshed Network

dtsteinb
New Contributor

I am trying to connect via my iphone.  When I try to login I get the following message

You are not connected to Unleased Network.  Go to Settings?  Yes   No

I am putting in the correct login info and my device is connected to the Ruckus Wifi Network.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @dtsteinb 

Thank you for the information you shared.

To see and change password etc., to your unleashed Wi-Fi network below is the process.

Please browse and login to your Unleashed account.

Select Wi-Fi Network>>Select your WLAN Network (SSID)>>Edit WLAN>>Change the password  

(Please refer to the below screenshots)

I would suggest you create a new WLAN/SSID and create a separate 5G network from your Unleashed Access Point, connect to the new Wi-Fi SSID from your iPhone, and try to log in on the Unleashed App. (Use the same username/password you use to log into Unleashed on the web browser)

Creating a New Wireless WLAN (SSID):

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Creating-a-New-Wireless-WLAN...

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSl_8rs1QnU

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Could you also share a screenshot showing the Unleashed version as mentioned in my previous post?

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dtsteinb 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you are unable to log in to the RUCKUS Unleashed app.

Could you please login to your Unleashed system on a web browser using Master AP IP Address or ‘unleashed.ruckuswireless.com’? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, help us with the above-requested information, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Yes, that worked but why can't I login via the iphone app?

Hi @dtsteinb 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

You may be unable to login to the Unleashed app due to an older version of your Web Unleashed system.

Could please share a screenshot showing the Web Unleashed system version as mentioned? (Please refer to my initial post)

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

dtsteinb
New Contributor

I am able to login via the web.  I do not see the config for 2.4GHZ or 5GHZ and the wifi passwords and how to see them.  Is there a reason the same username/password is NOT working in the app on the iphone?