cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus AP R510 Power LED SHOWING RED

DL
New Contributor

Hello,

The AP is most likely stuck in boot loop no longer functioning. I recently moved into the house that has this Ruckus hardware and it is the only AP that's dead. The other two are working fine.

I have tried the same thing as this forum member, same problem.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/AP-R510-PWR-light-stays-red/...

Is the AP still under warranty and how can I get a replacement?

5 REPLIES 5

Imran_ruckus

Hi @DL 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

As per the case description, I could understand that one of your Access Points is not working and it has a Red PWR light. 

Apologies we cannot replace the Access Point until it’s a hardware issue.

To confirm the same, please try to unplug and plug the ethernet cable of the affected Access point from the Switch panel. You could plug it in different ports on the Switch panel within 12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. And check the behavior. 

If still you have the same issue, you could check with another ethernet cable, in case if the currently connected cable to the affected Access Point is damaged. 

Please share a picture of the Switch showing the light status and cable connections and the pictures of all the Access Points showing the light status, including working APs. (Please refer to the below picture)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos, please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Ruckus R510 won't power. ethernet cable to R510 has power and internet.  R510 unit does not power

Patty
New Contributor

I need two new R510 units

Patty
New Contributor

Can Ruckus replace under warranty